Are You Stuck Personally?
- A Safe Confidential Place to Reflect
- Awareness of Limiting Beliefs
- New Skills to Tackle Challenges and Opportunities
- Aligned Passions, Stengths, and Goals
- Work-Life Balance
- Confidence to Move Forward Bodly
- Stronger Relationships
- A Deeper Faith
Deb Prieto, Experienced Executive Leader and Coach
Our Organization Development Lense:
Work systems, relationships, and organization culture can be complex.
Our Organizational Development Background and experience allows us to look through many lenses, beyond those of the average coach and bring greater value to you in our deeper understanding of the complex dynamics you work and live in.
- Efficiency, Productivity, and Organization
- Dealing with complex systemic and relational situations-managing up, down and laterally
- Discerning Organization Culture Issues
- Strategies to Manage Time and Priorities
- Handling Conflict and Critical Conversations
- Developing Institutional Savvy
- Increasing Motivation in Yourself and Others
- Fill in Your Identified Leadership Gaps
- Moving from "Managing" to "Coaching" Staff and Volunteers
- Leading Change
- Career Transition
- Slowing Down Your Life and Soul
- Listening to God
- Deepening Faith
- And So Much More...
- What if You Asked Different Questions?
- What if You Reimagined your Life?
- What if You LIved the Life You Were Made For?
- What Could that Look and Feel Like?
- In Spiritual Formation/Coaching, best practices in Coaching are blended with the best practices of spiritual formation to meet the clients needs and goals.
- The powerful questioning in coaching blended with the art of listening to God creates a significant opportunity for transformation.